Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wii Exercise Tips

So I was googling looking for articles on Wii weight loss tips. What I found was just tons of articles and blogs of how it helps people lose weight. I even was reading something of how one guy started it to get in shape because they have bad feet and its hard for them to walk at times. So that person was able to do 30 minutes of wii playing rockband and wii sports everyday and was down 30lbs, w the same diet they always have. Factor that with weight watchers and u guys will be in good shape.

I also saw somewhere this website. http://traineo.com/ . It's totally free and helps tracks all of ur exercising, including wii, and setting up goals and everything else. I think it's worth checking out and signing up for. Give it a shot, it sounds pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! that sounds so great!!! I will check it out later!!! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete